<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/746451368764513663?origin\x3dhttp://fictionmrsimple.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About ME
Music
Tagboard
Tagboard goes here, max width is 185px
SHOCKSHOCK ♥ ,, 180695 a sixteen-yrold who is so OBSESSED with KPOP ;DD oh nana waht's my name? SyafiiqGYoSeob :') i'm crazy and a hyper Sun :D you only know my name but you don't know my story ( you hear this everywhere) I don't want to let others down, but i easily forgive those who let me down. https://twitter.com/#!/SyafiiqGYoSeob

Loves & Hates
YOUR LIKES AND DISLIKES HERE Like. GDRAGON BEAST BROWNEYEDGIRL SUPERJUNIOR KPOP Dislike. BITCH SLUT BACKSTABBER SPORTS

Wanted
Wishes to be granted here
I don't wanna be loved I don't wanna be loved I just wanna quickie No bite marks, no scratches, and no hickeys If you can get with that, mami come get with me I don't wanna be loved I don't wanna be loved I just wanna quick fix Up in your mix miss Send me your wishlist I have you addicted So mami come with this ♥
Chat-With-ME

Way-out
KiraMedusa
RainnIng
BamDzombie

Archives
May 2010
August 2011


Credits
Designer: Th3onlyskins
Others: Imageshack, Adobe, Blogskins.com

Sunday, August 21, 2011 , 11:38